How do I know if I am new or returning?
Returning organizations are on this list.
If your four digit KCEGP code starts with 0 or a 9, then you apply directly to us. If it starts with any other number you are represented by a federation and they apply on your behalf. Please double-check if they are applying for you this year as well.
First things first: Make sure you are logged in with your username or you have redeemed an invite. If you don't know your username you can request it here. Please note: If you register a new user and/or activate a new portal account you could potentially erase anything previously in the system.
ApplicationThe application is broken into two parts:
- Nonprofit and Contact Information - please review and submit any changes as needed.
- Other information, eligibility, and certifications - required every year, you will see an application in progress with pre-filled information from prior years.
- New Tiered Financial Review Requirements
- Changes in Service Categories and added Communities Served
- Washington Secretary of State Charities Program Registration - please search here on the State's website for your organization to see if you are current with your registration. We have pre-vetted returning organizations and will reach out to organizations that are not up-to-date, but the contact information we have is not always current.
Continue to the review Part 1 by clicking below: