Our goal is to help you successfully apply to be in our program! We have created lots of tools and are happy to help at any step along the way. Give us a call (206) 263-3646 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Applications Open April 13
- First time applying? We highly recommend you attend one of our Application Workshops or watch the webinar.
- All nonprofits in our program must apply and meet our eligibility requirements annually. Successful completion of the application doesn’t guarantee that you are eligible, though we have built-in warnings on most fields that will indicate ineligibility based on a response.
- You are applying today for the program participation beginning in September 2021. The cycle ends with engagements through September 2022 and disbursements through 4th quarter 2022. See a past example.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk are required.
- Submit EARLY so there is time for us to contact you to fix any problems with your application.
- By clicking the submit button on the last page, you are declaring under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of Washington that all statements made in this application are true, complete and correct. Incomplete or ineligible applications will be denied; however, if denied, you will have the opportunity to appeal to fix errors.
- Please proofread! This will be used to populate our databases, marketing materials, etc. The EGP is not responsible for errors or omissions. A copy of the application will be emailed to the email address provided.
- The application is estimated to take less than 40 minutes, including the collection of all documents. If you already have your documents it is estimated to take 20 minutes. Renewing organizations can be done in less than 10 minutes with documents on hand.
- Watch 2021 Webinar here - Link coming soon